Friday, October 15, 2010

from Auburn - more re-cap

This in from one of the fits in Auburn - Jeff also joined us on our pre "Has Been" day ride. Jeff was a tough fit and ended up with 2 LLshims and a single stack on one side in addition to his Cleat Wedges.

Paul
Thanks so much for taking the time to do a fit on me. I really enjoyed the time spent while you were doing the “fit” and the ride with you and the other guys at the shop afterwards. I rode 62 miles Saturday, 35 miles Sunday and another 35 on Monday, the fit feels great. Saturday I tried to make myself sit forward on the seat (you had said I sit way back off the seat) and by the time I got home from the ride it felt more natural, so Sunday and Monday it really felt good! Also I’m able to ride in the drops and on the hoods with a lot more comfort, and no aches or twinges from the knees either; I even noticed my cruising speed seemed faster.

Thanks again.
Jeff Dorminey
Montgomery, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment