Friday, October 1, 2010

Cleat Wedges - rumor has it something "Big" is coming soon

Biomechanics of Human Gait “When the Feet Hit the Ground…..Everything Changes”

I had a treat today of being able to sit in on a couple courses about feet. I was quite surprised to see some of my own information/literature referenced. The kicker happened when the instructor held up a Cleat Wedge and an ITS Wedge – without hesitation she said the Cleat Wedge is most likely the better solution for most feet…...I had to say to myself I agreed. After all we have known that for years.

With that…..drum roll…….it looks like a Big One is coming on board with that same idea/solution. I hope I am not jumping the gun as I have not seen it myself but I believe real soon Cleat Wedges will be reaching an entirely new world.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment