Saturday, April 4, 2009

Holding center court -


Kit here surrounded by the guys at Russell Cree's facility in Portland.

Russell , Molly , Michael , Luke

What a day it was. Sometime soon I need to write about this day. Unfortunately a fear that I had was confirmed. However, it was confirmed with even greater concern than I had imagined.

People need to be aware that there is a lot of information in the bike fit world being disseminated that is blatantly irresponsible and with complete disregard for the good of the cyclist.

Driven by the fear of what many more cyclist may be exposed to I cannot in good conscience, allow this to go on without speaking about this.

I am sure all of you reading will be on board with this.

For now please go and do bike fits before others in the misleading group get a chance to mislead and misinform another cyclist.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Not sure what went on at this place but it must have been something.
    I have one rider who has come to me after having a fit done by a fitter at a local bicycle shop and just by looking and talking with him its pretty wrong. He and I are going to get him put back together soon. First time I will be fitting someone who was fit by another person.
    Look forward to reading about what happened.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel confident you will do well. That is what we need to do...just keep doing well.
    Swifty

    ReplyDelete