Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SwitchIt - Reserve yours now

The NEW SwitchItTM $895.00 Reserve yours now with an initial deposit of $200

Attention BikeFit Pros- please contact us for your additional discount.

Wondering what all the hype is?  Here is a video  

And here’s the latest from a happy user:
Yesterday I shopped at Bikesport for a new bike seat.  The salesperson was Cameron and did an excellent job.  She took the time to show me several seats and to place them on a bike for me to sit on.  When we came close to a decision I asked to go back and forth between a couple of seats several times.  What made this so easy for Cameron and for me was that Bikesport had the quick seat installer that I understand that you have developed.  What we did in a few minutes would have taken much longer, been a pain for Cameron and would likely have resulted in me making a decision that I would not have been comfortable with. 

Great job by Cameron, Bikesport and you folks for the quick install product.
Thank you,
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment