Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More rants about Speedplay

I know most of you have heard me preach this already but Bicycle Retailer did a nice article on the Pro Fit Case. Oh, did I give this case a name? Yep, it finally looks like we also have a name for this case instead of the pedal kit or whatever we were calling it.

check out this link
http://www.bicycleretailer.com/news/newsDetail/2742.html

Sorry for my hiatus. As most of you know I was out with some health issues. It will be 6 weeks Thursday that I had part of my kidney removed which contained a small mass of cancer. I finally went for an outdoor bike ride yesterday. It was 45 minutes of pure pleasure. Some slight discomfort but no pain. JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a long way to go but I am alive and healthy. Hope to get back to bugging all of you with bike fit related blogs on a regular basis soon.

I head off to Miami tomorrow for the World Spinning Conference. Andrew our International Sales Manager will be there and I also hear Mr Lew Hughes from Louisiana will be joining us. Lew has been taking on bike fitting with a storm. Lew is simply a cool guy. Anyone that gets to spend a few hours with him will part with good feelings.

Swifty

No comments:

Post a Comment